Sunday, May 15, 2016

Anal Sex Secrets: A Guide to Great Anal Sex

I have been writing about sex and relationships at Sex Secrets since 2007, and from the beginning, anal sex has been the most popular topic. One of my anal sex posts has over one million page views! That may be why Cosmopolitan magazine asked me to write an article about anal sex.

I have been having anal sex since I was seventeen years old. I am now twenty-nine, so I do have many years experience behind me (so to speak).. Unlike many so-called experts, I have had actual first-hand experience of what I am writing about..I have finally decided to put that knowledge into an ebook. Anal Sex Secrets: A Guide to Great Anal Sex is the result.

This book is both for anal sex beginners and for couples who are searching for new things to try.
Here are just a FEW of the things you’ll learn:
  • Why men are so  into anal sex
  • Why anal sex is pleasurable for women too
  • How to clean up for anal sex so that you both can relax and enjoy it
  • When NOT to have anal sex – not every time is the right time
  • How to make her WANT to try anal sex
  • The one ESSENTIAL you must have before trying anal sex… and I’m NOT talking about a condom
  • How to work up to full anal intercourse with anal play
  • The best position for first-time anal sex – it’s probably not the one you’re thinking of
  • A step-by-step guide to your first anal sex encounter
  • What to do if he’s… you know… BIG
  • How to keep everything strong and tight back there
  • How to turn anal sex into an intimate experience – it doesn’t have to be ONLY for physical pleasure, you know
… and MUCH more!

Anal Sex Secrets: A Guide to Great Anal Sex is all meat with no fluff or filler. It’s also not full of moralizing and sermonizing. If you want to have anal sex, that’s your business. I want to help you make it a great sexual experience for both of you.

Anal Sex Secrets is published by Lulu.com and is available for immediate download in ePub format, which most e-readers use. If you don’t have an e-reader, you can download and install the free Adobe Digital Editions reader to read it on your computer. Anal Sex Secrets is also available at Kobo, and NOOK.

Maybe best of all, Anal Sex Secrets is available at a price anyone can afford – $4.99, For less than the price of a six-pack of beer, you can be on your way to taking your sexual relationship to another level. To upgrade your sex life starting tonight, click here!